From M. Duc to the abbot Hanry, the community started to organise itself in a parish church around VII-VIII century. We do not know exactly the foundation’s date of this church, dedicated to Saint Paul’s conversion. In the course of time this monument raised for the Lord has been subject to many widenings and remakes.
On 1686, during the widening’ s works in the church, the wood ceiling was changed into the actual stone vault. In the same year (1686) also the main baroque altar- that replaced the old gothic altar consecrated in 1441- that embodies a painting showing Saint Paul’s conversion on the way to Damasco and the two altars dedicated to the Virgin of Rosary and to Saint Joseph.
On 1906, the works made for free by the Introd’s inhabitants, the church was made longer and attached to the diocesan administration building.
The village of “Les Combes” is located on a morainic buttress along the central valley…
The massif of Mont Blanc, with its gorgeous chain of 4000 m. (twelve of them…
Le petit coin de Maison ChanteLune
N. TVA 01061370076
+39 338 3435889