A very old building (this construction was already named in a document testamentary document of sarriods, in 1582 ), the Ôla has been used in the centuries as a cowshed, stable and barn by the Sirs of Introd. It is made of two bodies.
The first one, older, is composed by arch doors in stone and by a stone roof.
The second one, more recently made, was added in an unknown date but for sure before 1613.
This one shows a very particular structure: five big columns in 1.80 meters diameter hold up two wood notched shelves that in their turn hold up beautiful moulded beams and joists.
The walls of the upper floor, moulded too, are rounded around the windows.
The village of “Les Combes” is located on a morainic buttress along the central valley…
The massif of Mont Blanc, with its gorgeous chain of 4000 m. (twelve of them…
Le petit coin de Maison ChanteLune
N. TVA 01061370076
+39 338 3435889